A graphic designer and art director with years of experience in book and magazine publishing, promotional/marketing/event collateral and graphics for exhibition design. I have worked at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in the exhibition design department, and collaborated with the director of the special projects department doing calendars and printed material for the gift shop. Working closely with editors and marketing teams on the material listed below, we were able to develop products that were both functional in concept and unique in appearance.
Crain's New York Business
- create ads, posters, invitations and web banners to promote upcoming events or special advertorial sections; design of special advertorial sections appearing in their weekly tabloid.
Hachette Filipacchi Media, ELLE DECOR, Metropolitan Home, Luxury Design Group, and HOME promotion/marketing departments
- designed sales tools (brochures, sell sheets, research sheets)
- event collateral (invitations, e-blasts, banners, signage, brochures)
- in-book pages for the magazines (ads, advertorials, promotion pages)
- designed and followed through to completion Fulcrum magazine, a trade magazine for the architectural/interior design audience.
American Historical Publications
- designed 3 books in The Story of Science series by noted author, Joy Hakim, and for
10 years art directed the award-winning hard cover magazine Military History Quarterly
The Fund for Modern Courts
- created their logo and a unified look in their publications for this non-profit organization
dedicated to improving the quality of New York State courts
- invitations & fliers for the marketing department of the Architect & Designers Building
- worked with both the promotional and educational outreach departments
Send a message